igloocompany PRODUCT WARRANTY
15 APRIL 2021
1. Subject to the exclusions, terms and conditions herein, this warranty covers igloocompany
products (“Products”), as delivered new in the original packaging to the original end-user
purchaser. An exhaustive list of the Products can be found here
2. The Products are warranted for the specified Warranty Period against defects in quality and
materials under normal use. The applicable Warranty Period and Coverage is as follows:
(1) 1 year warranty period for all Products sold Worldwide (except in European Union
(2) 2 years warranty period for all the Products sold in European Union Countries.
3. The Warranty Period for the Products shall commence on the date of original purchase, or in the
case of Products installed by igloocompany’s authorised technicians in Singapore, the date of
installation of the Products in Singapore by igloocompany’s authorised technicians.
4. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty only covers the defects in material, design and
workmanship of the hardware components of the Products as originally supplied. The warranty
does not cover any software or consumable items even if packaged or sold together with the
Products. For details on any user rights with respect to Product Software or Mobile Application,
please refer to igloocompany’s End User License Agreement (“EULA”) which may be found here:
5. This warranty only applies to the Products manufactured by or for igloocompany that can be
identified by the original “igloohome” or “iglooworks” trademark, trade name or logo affixed to
them, and purchased from igloocompany directly, or through any authorised dealers, distributors
or resellers. A full list of igloocompany’s authorised dealers, distributors or resellers may be found
6. This warranty is only valid upon the production of the following documents: (i) original invoice, (ii)
proof of defect via video clip and (iii) proof of ownership.
7. igloocompany does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the Products. Product
performance is affected by system configuration, software, applications, and your data and
operator control of the system, among other factors. While the Products are considered to be
compatible with many systems, it is your responsibility to determine compatibility and integration
of the Products with other systems.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, minor imperfections within design specifications and that do not
materially alter functionality of the Products are not considered a defect under this warranty.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the warranty expressly provided herein is the sole and
exclusive warranty provided in connection with the Products during the applicable Warranty
Period and no other warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions of any kind,
whether oral, written, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation any implied warranties of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties against
hidden or latent defects, are provided. No warranty or guarantee given by any other person, firm
or corporation with respect to the Products shall be binding on igloocompany. In so far as any
warranties cannot be excluded, such warranties shall be limited to the terms of this warranty and
for the Warranty Period expressed herein.
10. Notwithstanding clause 9 above, igloocompany may offer you an extended warranty which shall
become operative only upon the lapse of the Warranty Period.
11. You further agree that by using our Products, you agree to be subject to igloocompany’s Terms
Limitations to coverage
12. Notwithstanding that the Products are within the Warranty Period, this warranty shall be
invalidated and rendered void upon where the Products show evidence of impact, shock;
accident; fire, flood, earthquake, lightning or other acts of nature; sand; exposure to extreme
thermal or environmental conditions beyond product specifications; battery or chemical corrosion;
abuse, mishandling, improper installation, improper operation, failure to maintain the Products in
accordance with igloocompany’s care and maintenance recommendations, use of wrong
electrical supply or voltage; damage caused by installation of any software, programs or
applications, or use of any accessories, consumable items or peripheral equipment not provided
or approved by igloocompany for use with the Product; improper alteration, modification,
adjustment, tampering; replacement of parts with parts not provided or approved by
igloocompany; or any other use contrary to the product manual.
13. This warranty does not cover:
(1) Missing accessories or external parts of the Products, unless such claim is made within 3
calendar days from the date of original retail purchase;
(2) Cosmetic damage to outer surface/finishing and external parts of the Products;
(3) Deterioration of the Products due to normal wear and tear, including without limitation
corrosion, scratches, dents, rust or stains;
(4) Damage, fault or failure due to or arising out of, transit or delivery, packing, unpacking,
dismantling, installations performed other than by igloocompany’s authorised installers,
reconfiguration, relocation or removal;
(5) Non failure problems that do not require parts and intermittent issues, including without
limitations, reception and/or incompatibility issues, demonstration, training, reminders,
adjustments, set-up, battery change, replenishing of consumables, short circuit, routine
maintenance and servicing, periodic checkups, cleaning, checking of improper operation
or incorrect use;
(6) General maintenance, password reset assistance, routine servicing and cleaning,
updating/upgrading of software, installation of software or applications, product
demonstration, or any other service other than repair; and
(7) Any other circumstance such that repair would be contradictory or not in compliance with
good business practice.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, igloocompany shall not be in any way liable for any
consequential, incidental, indirect, special or similar damages whatsoever arising from or in
connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the Products, including without
limitation loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of business, loss of goodwill,
loss of reputation, failure to realise savings or other benefits, loss of use of the Products or any
associated equipment, loss of or damage to other property due to the malfunction of the Products,
costs of substitute equipment, loss due to downtime cost, costs of recovering, reprogramming or
reproducing any program or data stored in or used with a system containing the Products, or loss,
damage, corruption or compromise of data, whether due to breach of warranty, strict liability,
product liability, the negligence of igloocompany, or otherwise, even if igloocompany is aware of
the possibility of such damages. igloocompany does not exclude or limit liability for personal injury
or death resulting from igloocompany’s negligence.
15. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you assume all risk and liability for loss, damage
or injury to you and your property and to any third parties and their property arising out of the use,
misuse or inability to use the Products not caused directly by the negligence of igloocompany.
16. You agree and acknowledge that igloocompany’s exclusions and limitations of liability are
reasonable in the circumstances.
Making a claim under this warranty
17. You may contact either (1) our authorised dealers, distributors or resellers from whom you have
purchased the defective Product, or (2) igloocompany at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty
18. By making a claim under this warranty, you agree to waive any claim(s) for compensation,
monetary or otherwise, which you may be entitled to in respect of the Products other than that
provided under this warranty, if any.
19. If you consider that the Products which you have purchased is not of acceptable quality, has a
latent defect, or is otherwise not compliant with any warranties or legal rights given to you under
the law, you must give notice to igloocompany of the alleged defects promptly upon discovery.
20. If a valid claim is made on a valid warranty during the Warranty Period, igloocompany will, upon
sight of valid supporting documents, repair, or for user-installable parts require you to repair the
Products. For defects that cannot be repaired within a reasonable time or without significant
inconvenience, igloocompany will either: (a) replace the Products (with the same, or the closest
similar Products), or (b) refund the amount paid by you for the Products or part thereof.
21. igloocompany may conduct diagnostic tests on the Products to determine the cause of failure /
defect. igloocompany’s decision on all claims, including without limitation whether there is a
defect in the Products, the cause of failure / defect, validity of the warranty, and what remedy is
to be provided, shall be conclusive and you agree to abide by such decision. Products with valid
warranty subsisting will upon repair or replacement continue to be warranted for the remaining
of its warranty period.
22. Please note that you are required to make a warranty claim from the country where the Product
was purchased from originally. igloocompany may not be able to provide you any support, repair,
replacement and/or refund if the Product in question is not within the country of original purchase.
23. For the avoidance of doubt, igloocompany shall not in any way be liable under this warranty to
repair, replace or refund any Product which igloocompany may, at its sole discretion, decide as
being “Out of Warranty” due to breach of the warranty terms, invalidation of the warranty, expiry
of the Warranty Period, or other reasons.
24. Repair or replacement may involve the use of functionally equivalent refurbished or reconditioned
products or parts.
25. Any replaced Product or part, or fully refunded Product, shall become the absolute property of
igloocompany and must be returned to igloocompany in accordance with our return policy found
here: https://www.igloohome.co/legal/return. You must delete any confidential / personal
information contained in the Products before handing over the Products or returning the Products
to igloocompany. igloocompany assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, destruction,
alteration or failure to maintain confidentiality of programs, data, information or other material left
in the Products.
26. igloocompany reserves the right to vary, modify, or change the terms and conditions herein due
to change(s) in availability of services, products, and/or spare parts or for the purposes of
complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations and law, with or without notice to you.